New Delhi sources have reported that Andhra Pradesh is seeking to attract Rs 30,000 crore of investments in the electric vehicles industry through a raft of incentives that would include capital subsidies to automakers and charging equipment manufacturers, helping India achieve its stated goal of drastically limiting the use of fossil fuels for its surface transportation needs.
Moreover Andhra Pradesh aims to emerge as a hub for the electric mobility ecosystem in the country and besides capital subsidies, Andhra Pradesh proposes to offer concessional land and power, complete state GST reimbursements, and special incentives for battery manufacturing to draw investments in the electric-vehicle space.
Furthermore Japan wants to collaborate with the Andhra
Pradesh government to make an electric-vehicles city in the state that’s home
to Isuzu, Kia Motors and Hero Motocorp factories.
Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months Pune sources have stated that the country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India plans to introduce around four new products in the next 12 to 18 months to build further on five years of successive double digit sales growth. Meanwhile the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with double digit sales growth.
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased