New Delhi sources have reported that Andhra Pradesh is seeking to attract Rs 30,000 crore of investments in the electric vehicles industry through a raft of incentives that would include capital subsidies to automakers and charging equipment manufacturers, helping India achieve its stated goal of drastically limiting the use of fossil fuels for its surface transportation needs.
Moreover Andhra Pradesh aims to emerge as a hub for the electric mobility ecosystem in the country and besides capital subsidies, Andhra Pradesh proposes to offer concessional land and power, complete state GST reimbursements, and special incentives for battery manufacturing to draw investments in the electric-vehicle space.
Furthermore Japan wants to collaborate with the Andhra
Pradesh government to make an electric-vehicles city in the state that’s home
to Isuzu, Kia Motors and Hero Motocorp factories.
RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales According to sources Akrapovic Racing Line full system exhaust designed for the BMW G 310 R for your TVS Apache RR 310. Meanwhile additionally, the bike will also shed over 4kg thanks to the lighter materials being used. Akrapovic is one of the best known brands in the world for high-end exhaust systems and, like the rest of its products, this one doesn’t come cheap. This carbon-fibre exhaust you see in the photos retails for Rs 55,000 (inclusive of taxes) at the Performance Racing Store in
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season