According to Automobile Lamborghini super sports luxury car market in India is expected to grow in double digits this year on the back of improved sentiments after remaining flat in 2017 and the Italian super sports luxury car maker, which sells Huracan and Aventador models in India, said last year was a challenging year for the industry due to lingering after effects of demonetization coupled with impact of GST (Goods and Services Tax) implementation.
Automobile Lamborghini India Head Sharad Agarwal told "There was postponement of purchases in 2017 due to continued impact of demonetization and GST implementation. However, since the last quarter we have seen demand coming back and it should continue”.
He further said, "With the outlook of overall economic
growth positive and stabilization in the market after those two transformations
(demonetization and GST), we expect growth to return to the segment".
Moreover apart from Lamborghini, the other players include Ferrari,
Aston Martin, Audi R8 and Mercedes AMG GT-R, among others.
Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14 The Indian car maker is looking to take on more than just compact SUVs such as the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; its rivals will also include the Hyundai Creta. Bookings for the XUV300 officially opened last week (for an amount of Rs 20,000) and based on Chief of Sales & Marketing, M&M Ltd. Veejay Ram Nakra’s statement, Mahindra is likely to price the model between Rs 8-12 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle
- Italian scooter brand Lambretta makes its debut at 2020 in India