According to Automobile Lamborghini super sports luxury car market in India is expected to grow in double digits this year on the back of improved sentiments after remaining flat in 2017 and the Italian super sports luxury car maker, which sells Huracan and Aventador models in India, said last year was a challenging year for the industry due to lingering after effects of demonetization coupled with impact of GST (Goods and Services Tax) implementation.
Automobile Lamborghini India Head Sharad Agarwal told "There was postponement of purchases in 2017 due to continued impact of demonetization and GST implementation. However, since the last quarter we have seen demand coming back and it should continue”.
He further said, "With the outlook of overall economic
growth positive and stabilization in the market after those two transformations
(demonetization and GST), we expect growth to return to the segment".
Moreover apart from Lamborghini, the other players include Ferrari,
Aston Martin, Audi R8 and Mercedes AMG GT-R, among others.
Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months Pune sources have stated that the country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India plans to introduce around four new products in the next 12 to 18 months to build further on five years of successive double digit sales growth. Meanwhile the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with double digit sales growth.
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased