Mumbai sources have reported that French car maker Groupe PSA has partnered with homegrown IT and engineering major Tata Consultancy Service. Together, the two will develop and engineer Groupe PSA’s ambitious emerging market Smart Car plan.
Meanwhile it is designed with a motto of ‘Be Indians in India’, TCS’ hiring by PSA is an attempt by the global conglomerate to design and develop products for Indian buyers at Indian cost and compete strongly against Maruti and Hyundai.
Accordingly TCS bagged the contract beating its Group’s sister concern
Tata Technologies. To be sure, it is not PSA alone, but Volkswagen Group has
also engaged in a discussion with the likes of Mahindra Engineering Services,
Hinduja Technologies amongst others to decide their emerging market MQB A0
Honda Company is targeting parts exports to the tune of Rs. 1500 Crore New Delhi sources have stated that Indian arm of Japanese car maker Honda Cars India is gunning to up its component exports from India to overseas markets. It is targeting parts exports to the tune of Rs 1500 crore in the current financial year (2017-18) up 31.57% from Rs 1140 crore posted in FY17.
- Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation