Mumbai sources have reported that French car maker Groupe PSA has partnered with homegrown IT and engineering major Tata Consultancy Service. Together, the two will develop and engineer Groupe PSA’s ambitious emerging market Smart Car plan.
Meanwhile it is designed with a motto of ‘Be Indians in India’, TCS’ hiring by PSA is an attempt by the global conglomerate to design and develop products for Indian buyers at Indian cost and compete strongly against Maruti and Hyundai.
Accordingly TCS bagged the contract beating its Group’s sister concern
Tata Technologies. To be sure, it is not PSA alone, but Volkswagen Group has
also engaged in a discussion with the likes of Mahindra Engineering Services,
Hinduja Technologies amongst others to decide their emerging market MQB A0
Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs According to latest report Tata has launched the mid-spec, AMT equipped Nexon XMA at Rs 7.50 lakh and Rs 8.53 lakh depending on whether you want the petrol engine or the diesel motor under the hood. The Indian brand introduced the Nexon AMT in May (only available in the top-spec XZA+ trim), priced from Rs 9.41 lakh for the petrol and Rs 10.39 lakh for the diesel.
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon