According to sources Maruti Suzuki India presently anticipates easing of waiting period pressure on its popular models as it is slated to receive 2.5 lakh units in 2018-19 from parent Suzuki's Gujarat plant. Meanwhile a senior company official said in the ongoing fiscal ending March 31, the company will get 1.5 lakh units from the Gujarat plant, from where the popular premium hatchback Baleno is being rolled out.
MSI Senior Executive Director R S Kalsi told "Currently the plant is in full swing in A and B shifts and in 2018-19 it will give us full production across the year. So, that would be 2.5 lakh units”. Meanwhile he further said "This financial year we will receive 1.5 lakh units because the second shift operations [at the Gujarat plant] started only in October.
Presently the company's new Dzire sedan has also received
robust response from the market and became the second best selling model after
Alto in December. Moreover the forthcoming all new Swift will also be rolled
from the Gujarat plant and MSI expects demand to be more than the average of
15,000 units a month that the old version was clocking.
Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month According to sources Mahindra's upcoming MPV finally has its official name it's called the Marazzo. Meanwhile he Marazzo name has been derived from a word in the Basque language, which translates to ‘shark’ in English. Accordingly the Marazzo is the first Mahindra passenger vehicle to be co-developed by its Research Valley, in Chennai, and its North American Technical Centre, and has been co-designed by Pininfarina and Mahindra’s Kandivali design studio, in Mumbai.
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go
- Do you wear ISI brand helmet?
- Honda WR-V Alive edition with more comfort & safety
- KTM replaces few parts of 390 Dukes
- Second Gen Honda Brio breaks cover at GIIAS 2018 in Indonesia
- Maruti Ciaz takes on likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna & Toyota Yaris
- Current-gen Civic diesel gets automatic gearbox for first time
- Maruti Suzuki's disclosure of other products don't meets new norms
- Suzuki popular Gixxer motorcycle receives major overhaul next year
- Upcoming Gixxer 250 launch probably be by next year
- Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales