According to sources Maruti Suzuki India presently anticipates easing of waiting period pressure on its popular models as it is slated to receive 2.5 lakh units in 2018-19 from parent Suzuki's Gujarat plant. Meanwhile a senior company official said in the ongoing fiscal ending March 31, the company will get 1.5 lakh units from the Gujarat plant, from where the popular premium hatchback Baleno is being rolled out.
MSI Senior Executive Director R S Kalsi told "Currently the plant is in full swing in A and B shifts and in 2018-19 it will give us full production across the year. So, that would be 2.5 lakh units”. Meanwhile he further said "This financial year we will receive 1.5 lakh units because the second shift operations [at the Gujarat plant] started only in October.
Presently the company's new Dzire sedan has also received
robust response from the market and became the second best selling model after
Alto in December. Moreover the forthcoming all new Swift will also be rolled
from the Gujarat plant and MSI expects demand to be more than the average of
15,000 units a month that the old version was clocking.
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open