Tata Motors Limited
Formerly known as ‘Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), Tata Motors is one of the leading Indian car companies. Headquarters is in Mumbai and manufacturing plants in Pune, Dharwad, Sanand, Lucknow, Pantnagar, and Jamshedpur.
Maruti Suzuki India
Formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, Maruti Suzuki is one of the most popular Indian car manufacturers. It is a subsidiary of the popular Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand, Suzuki.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Headquartered in Maharashtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is in Indian multination car manufacturer. It is by far the largest manufacturer and seller of tractors across the world and is one of the biggest vehicle manufacturers in India.
While the “H” in Hyundai's automobile logo does stand for the company's name and it's also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands.
Logo of Volkswagen as is seen currently is a simple representation of the initials of the company. While “Volks” in German stands for people, “Wagen” stands for car.
Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018 According to sources the model is already on sale in Indonesia and the new Ertiga is wider and longer than the outgoing car but comes with the same 2,740mm wheelbase. It gets fresh styling with an angular front design, slimmer headlamps and wide wrap around tail lamps with LED elements. The model sits on Maruti's lightweight Heartect platform and is expected to be lighter and stiffer than the outgoing model.
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift
- Fifth generation Honda CR-V gets diesel engine for the first time
- Hyundai Santro new look to be launched
- New Ford Aspire is Rs 20,000 less than outgoing model
- Review about latest launch Mahindra Marazzo
- Ford Mustang facelift has been spotted in India
- Volkswagen reaching next phase
- S201 compact SUV launch in late 2018
- Updated TUV300 gets a crash test norms
- Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer