Tata Motors Limited
Formerly known as ‘Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), Tata Motors is one of the leading Indian car companies. Headquarters is in Mumbai and manufacturing plants in Pune, Dharwad, Sanand, Lucknow, Pantnagar, and Jamshedpur.
Maruti Suzuki India
Formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, Maruti Suzuki is one of the most popular Indian car manufacturers. It is a subsidiary of the popular Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand, Suzuki.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Headquartered in Maharashtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is in Indian multination car manufacturer. It is by far the largest manufacturer and seller of tractors across the world and is one of the biggest vehicle manufacturers in India.
While the “H” in Hyundai's automobile logo does stand for the company's name and it's also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands.
Logo of Volkswagen as is seen currently is a simple representation of the initials of the company. While “Volks” in German stands for people, “Wagen” stands for car.
Cess on Automobiles, Rubber been abolished New Delhi sources have stated that to ensure smooth roll out of Goods and Service Tax, the Central Government has abolished cesses on goods and services included in the last three General Budgets viz 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18, and starting from July 1, 2017 with GST in place the government will also abolish cess on automobiles. Through Taxation Laws Amendment Act 2017, The Industries (Development and Regulation) Act 1951 Cess on Automobile will no longer be applicable.
- Road tax increased for automobile industry
- EESL soon floats another global tender for 10,000 electric vehicles
- American car maker GM winds up its domestic sales
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2017-18 is up by 10.6%
- Escenda Engineering gets 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Around 80% Indians buys fake helmets as they go for cheaper ones
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with AEB system that detects pedestrians
- AIIMS diesel ambulances will be fitted with GPS: Bench
- Can you identify these cars with their logos?
- Luxury cars will get dearer by Rs 1.25-5 lakh
- Second shift operations at Suzuki's Gujarat plant to provide extra units to Maruti Suzuki India
- Honda Company targeting some Huge exports
- Will this Union Budget 2018 beneficiary for luxury car makers?
- Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?