Tata Motors Limited
Formerly known as ‘Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), Tata Motors is one of the leading Indian car companies. Headquarters is in Mumbai and manufacturing plants in Pune, Dharwad, Sanand, Lucknow, Pantnagar, and Jamshedpur.
Maruti Suzuki India
Formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, Maruti Suzuki is one of the most popular Indian car manufacturers. It is a subsidiary of the popular Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand, Suzuki.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Headquartered in Maharashtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is in Indian multination car manufacturer. It is by far the largest manufacturer and seller of tractors across the world and is one of the biggest vehicle manufacturers in India.
While the “H” in Hyundai's automobile logo does stand for the company's name and it's also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands.
Logo of Volkswagen as is seen currently is a simple representation of the initials of the company. While “Volks” in German stands for people, “Wagen” stands for car.
Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance According to sources Honda had announced earlier this year at the Auto Expo that it'd be launching three new cars in India in FY19: the second gen Amaze is already here, the new CR-V is set to be introduced in October, and following that will be the tenth generation Civic. The Civic facelift has just been revealed, and we can confirm this is the car India will get.
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go
- Do you wear ISI brand helmet?
- Honda WR-V Alive edition with more comfort & safety
- KTM replaces few parts of 390 Dukes
- Second Gen Honda Brio breaks cover at GIIAS 2018 in Indonesia
- Maruti Ciaz takes on likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna & Toyota Yaris
- Current-gen Civic diesel gets automatic gearbox for first time
- Maruti Suzuki's disclosure of other products don't meets new norms
- Suzuki popular Gixxer motorcycle receives major overhaul next year
- Upcoming Gixxer 250 launch probably be by next year
- Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants