Tata Motors Limited
Formerly known as ‘Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), Tata Motors is one of the leading Indian car companies. Headquarters is in Mumbai and manufacturing plants in Pune, Dharwad, Sanand, Lucknow, Pantnagar, and Jamshedpur.
Maruti Suzuki India
Formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, Maruti Suzuki is one of the most popular Indian car manufacturers. It is a subsidiary of the popular Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand, Suzuki.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Headquartered in Maharashtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is in Indian multination car manufacturer. It is by far the largest manufacturer and seller of tractors across the world and is one of the biggest vehicle manufacturers in India.
While the “H” in Hyundai's automobile logo does stand for the company's name and it's also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands.
Logo of Volkswagen as is seen currently is a simple representation of the initials of the company. While “Volks” in German stands for people, “Wagen” stands for car.
Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019 Accordingly the SUV, which had debuted in concept form as the H5X at the 2018 Auto Expo, is Tata’s five seat rival to the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Renault Captur, along with upcoming models like the Nissan Kicks and the production spec Kia SP SUV. The carmaker has been teasing exterior and interior details of the Harrier in the run-up to its launch, which is expected in mid-January 2019.
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle