Tata Motors Limited
Formerly known as ‘Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), Tata Motors is one of the leading Indian car companies. Headquarters is in Mumbai and manufacturing plants in Pune, Dharwad, Sanand, Lucknow, Pantnagar, and Jamshedpur.
Maruti Suzuki India
Formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, Maruti Suzuki is one of the most popular Indian car manufacturers. It is a subsidiary of the popular Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand, Suzuki.
Mahindra & Mahindra
Headquartered in Maharashtra, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is in Indian multination car manufacturer. It is by far the largest manufacturer and seller of tractors across the world and is one of the biggest vehicle manufacturers in India.
While the “H” in Hyundai's automobile logo does stand for the company's name and it's also a stylized picture: a silhouette of two individuals shaking hands.
Logo of Volkswagen as is seen currently is a simple representation of the initials of the company. While “Volks” in German stands for people, “Wagen” stands for car.
Launch of Hyundai Creta facelift for 9.44 Lakh According to sources Hyundai has launched the face lifted Creta SUV at Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Available in five trims, three engine options and a choice of two transmissions, the top-spec SX (O) MT diesel carries a price tag of Rs 15.04 lakh.
- JK Tyre added two OEMs of the segment
- Countries already set targets to reduce CO2 Emission from Trucks
- Buyers of electric two wheelers get incentive
- PV Sales growth increases by 17.44%
- Honda Scooter plant be temporarily shut for
- Tata Motors betting big on rural market & younger customer to drive growth
- Honda Cars in preparation of launch of all new Amaze by May 2018
- Cars to be launched this Forthcoming May 2018
- Centre postpones mandatory requirement to GPS equipment to all public transport vehicles till April 1, 2019
- Skoda plans to launch budget car in India
- Maruti Suzuki & Mahindra & Mahindra likely to bring new buyers to segment
- Maruti Suzuki crossover gets new lease of life with last year face lift
- Indian cities are more congested than other Asian countries
- Volkswagen luxury car maker Audi plans to launch products in double digits
- Why M&M share crashed at the end of Fiscal year 2018?