New Delhi sources have stated that the National Green Tribunal (NGT) has allowed registration of diesel ambulances of the premier medical institute AIIMS which conform to BS-IV emission norms. Meanwhile a bench headed by acting Chairperson Justice U D Salvi granted the relief to the applicant after it assured the tribunal that it does not possess vehicles which were more than 10 years old.
Sources have stated that the tribunal directed the applicant to file an affidavit before the RTO that they do not possess any diesel vehicle which is more than 10 years old. Accordingly "We allow these applications directing the Transport Commissioner, Transport Department, Government of NCT Delhi to register the vehicles referred to in the applications on the condition that the new vehicles that are sought to be registered now should be BS-IV compliant”.
Moreover the NGT also directed the applicant to furnish details of
the other vehicles owned by them in the form of affidavit and made it clear
that these ambulances will be used only for carrying patients and medical
Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019 Accordingly the SUV, which had debuted in concept form as the H5X at the 2018 Auto Expo, is Tata’s five seat rival to the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Renault Captur, along with upcoming models like the Nissan Kicks and the production spec Kia SP SUV. The carmaker has been teasing exterior and interior details of the Harrier in the run-up to its launch, which is expected in mid-January 2019.
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle