New Delhi sources have stated that the National Green Tribunal (NGT) has allowed registration of diesel ambulances of the premier medical institute AIIMS which conform to BS-IV emission norms. Meanwhile a bench headed by acting Chairperson Justice U D Salvi granted the relief to the applicant after it assured the tribunal that it does not possess vehicles which were more than 10 years old.
Sources have stated that the tribunal directed the applicant to file an affidavit before the RTO that they do not possess any diesel vehicle which is more than 10 years old. Accordingly "We allow these applications directing the Transport Commissioner, Transport Department, Government of NCT Delhi to register the vehicles referred to in the applications on the condition that the new vehicles that are sought to be registered now should be BS-IV compliant”.
Moreover the NGT also directed the applicant to furnish details of
the other vehicles owned by them in the form of affidavit and made it clear
that these ambulances will be used only for carrying patients and medical
Launch of Hyundai Creta facelift for 9.44 Lakh According to sources Hyundai has launched the face lifted Creta SUV at Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Available in five trims, three engine options and a choice of two transmissions, the top-spec SX (O) MT diesel carries a price tag of Rs 15.04 lakh.
- JK Tyre added two OEMs of the segment
- Countries already set targets to reduce CO2 Emission from Trucks
- Buyers of electric two wheelers get incentive
- PV Sales growth increases by 17.44%
- Honda Scooter plant be temporarily shut for
- Tata Motors betting big on rural market & younger customer to drive growth
- Honda Cars in preparation of launch of all new Amaze by May 2018
- Cars to be launched this Forthcoming May 2018
- Centre postpones mandatory requirement to GPS equipment to all public transport vehicles till April 1, 2019
- Skoda plans to launch budget car in India
- Maruti Suzuki & Mahindra & Mahindra likely to bring new buyers to segment
- Maruti Suzuki crossover gets new lease of life with last year face lift
- Indian cities are more congested than other Asian countries
- Volkswagen luxury car maker Audi plans to launch products in double digits
- Why M&M share crashed at the end of Fiscal year 2018?