Sources from New Delhi
sources have stated that India’s Tata Motors Ltd said that it had
no plans to list its luxury British car brand Jaguar Land Rover after
Bloomberg reported that the automaker was considering an initial public
offering of the unit.
Meanwhile a Tata Spokesman had told that "There are no plans to list Jaguar Land Rover and there is no truth in those rumors”. Previously in the day, news agency Bloomberg had reported that Tata Group is considering an initial public offering of Jaguar Land Rover, the luxury-car maker the Indian conglomerate bought in 2008 for $2.4 billion.
Moreover Tata Motors has turned around Jaguar Land Rover since buying the business from Ford Motor Co., helping boost revenue more than seven fold between 2008 and 2015.
Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh According to report the Marazzo MPV was recently launched on September 3, 2018 and dealers wanted the MPV to enjoy more floor-space as the brand’s newest launch before introducing more new products. By launching the Y400 on October 9, Mahindra would essentially leave only around a month-long gap between both launches. The Mahindra Prime Zone, as reported by us earlier, will cater to the brand’s newer launches like the Marazzo MPV and the Y400 SUV.
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options