According to sources Energy Efficiency Services
(EESL) has agreed in principle to invest a capital cost of Rs 10,250 crore
in Andhra Pradesh with operational investment of Rs 2,000 crore per
year for 1 lakh electric vehicles.
State government is aggressively planning to take a lead in the country by introducing 1 lakh electric vehicles, which is expected to create a massive employment of more than 1 lakh jobs.
Meanwhile during a teleconference on Sunday, chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu directed the energy department to prepare a comprehensive action plan to lease and use the electric vehicles in a phased manner.
Naidu said “All government departments should go for e-vehicles, and the plan
would later be extended to the private sector as well. Andhra Pradesh is ranked
number 1 in ease of doing business, energy efficiency, promotion of renewable
energy sources, 24X7 quality power supply. We should create a world record even
in usage of e-vehicles”.
Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater Accordingly current gen Hyundai Tucson is in the middle of its life-cycle with a face lift due in India next year the Korean company is already at a fairly advanced stage in the design and development of the next generation Tucson, which is set to make its global debut in 2021.
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance