New Delhi sources reported that Home-grown automaker Tata Motors has become the fourth-largest passenger vehicle (PV) maker by dethroning Honda cars Indian in the FY18. Meanwhile according to the data shared by both the companies, Tata Motors sold 187,321 units in the April 2017-March 2018 period, growing at a rate of 22%, whereas Honda Cars India sold 170,026 units in the same period, growing at a rate of 8%.
Accordingly both the carmakers were competing against each other to become the fourth-largest carmaker after Mahindra & Mahindra, Hyundai Motor India and Maruti Suzuki India and further despite growth in the Honda Cars India sales, Tata Motors swiped the fourth slot. The primary reason behind the rise of Tata Motors’ domestic sales is its strong sales of the compact utility vehicle Nexon and mini-hatchback Tiago.
Further since the launch of Tata Tiago, the car maker has been
seeing an uptick in its sales. The Tiago has been contributing over 40% of
Tata’s domestic sales. However, the Hexa and the Tigor did not
fly-off well because of the strong competition in the segment. Furthermore
with the help of the executive sedan Honda City and the crossover
WR-V, the Japanese car maker’s domestic sales are growing month-on-month.
RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales According to sources Akrapovic Racing Line full system exhaust designed for the BMW G 310 R for your TVS Apache RR 310. Meanwhile additionally, the bike will also shed over 4kg thanks to the lighter materials being used. Akrapovic is one of the best known brands in the world for high-end exhaust systems and, like the rest of its products, this one doesn’t come cheap. This carbon-fibre exhaust you see in the photos retails for Rs 55,000 (inclusive of taxes) at the Performance Racing Store in
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season