New Delhi sources stated that the auto sector has started the new financial year 2018 to 19 with a strong sales growth of 17.44% 2379718 units in the domestic market, according to the latest SIAM data. Meanwhile passenger vehicles grew 7.50% to 298,504 units, the highest growth was witnessed by the van segment up utility vehicles came next with a step up of 11.92 percent and passenger cars grew marginally at 4.89%.
Commercial vehicles posted a robust 75.95% uptick to 72,993 units with, MHCVs leading the attack with a sales growth of 169.26% to 28,547 units while LCVs recorded a sales step up of 43.92% to 44,446 units. Further in the MHCV segment, passenger carriers were up 14.95% while goods carriers grew 214.61% on a low base of last year.
the LCV segment passenger carriers posted a double digit growth of 30.18
percent while goods carriers were up 45.61%.
Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore Accordingly Porsche India will introduce the new, third gen Cayenne on October 17 and the company had earlier announced the pricing in May and now we have exclusively got our hands on the complete pricing for the third-gen Porsche Cayenne range. Meanwhile the new Cayenne will have three variants in
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month