Brussels sources added that the European Union executive will propose at least a 30 percent reduction target for CO2 emissions from trucks by 2030, an EU source said on Monday, as the bloc seeks to slash greenhouse gas emissions. Meanwhile the target will be the first ever CO2 standard for trucks in the EU, which has no limits on what accounts for almost one quarter of the bloc's transport-related emissions.
Further countries such as the United States, China, Japan and Canada have already set targets to reduce CO2 emissions from trucks. Meanwhile the environmental campaigners alongside France and some other EU governments have pushed for an ambitious CO2 reduction target of at least 24% for 2025 and 34-45% for 2030.
Furthermore the Commission will also propose
an intermediary target of 15% and would introduce an incentive system of
credits to reward manufacturers who invest more in low-carbon technologies.
Moreover credits would be allowed to relax manufacturer's annual CO2 targets
for heavy duty vehicles by no more than 3%, while for buses, coaches
and small lorries by 1.5%.
Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore Accordingly Porsche India will introduce the new, third gen Cayenne on October 17 and the company had earlier announced the pricing in May and now we have exclusively got our hands on the complete pricing for the third-gen Porsche Cayenne range. Meanwhile the new Cayenne will have three variants in
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month