As per report KTM may not be using the word ‘recall’ here, but customers of the 2017 and 2018 390 Duke have been asked to bring in their bikes for what the company is calling a 'Monsoon Kit Fitment'. This kit involves a new ECU bracket, pillion seat damping bushes and a fix for the headlamp vibration issue many customers have been facing. If necessary, the company will also flash a software update on the bikes that face the issue of the headlamp randomly turning off, a fault that's been public for over a year now.
Meanwhile the new ECU bracket comes with a cover that will protect the unit from water and other elements. The pillion seat damping bushes have been redesigned to increase the gap between the seat and the tail-light, as the older setup led to the cracking of the light with a heavier pillion on board.
Moreover the India built KTM models don’t have a stellar reputation when
it comes to quality; there have been a number of fixes and updates since their
debut. Furthermore, back in January this year, dealers had informed us that the
390 has had a few technical updates for the 2018 iteration. Part of the
technical changes includes the updated software for the instrumentation and the
increased idle rpm. At the time, we also heard that the design of the radiator
shrouds has been tweaked for better hot air management.
Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options As per report the variant break-up of the upcoming refreshed Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has leaked online. Meanwhile the facelift for the mid-size sedan, scheduled to launch on August 20, will be available in the same four trim levels as the pre-facelift model Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. Accordingly the leak also confirms that the Ciaz facelift will get a mild-hybrid system, which Maruti calls Smart Hybrid, on the new 1.5 litre petrol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor.
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go
- Do you wear ISI brand helmet?
- Honda WR-V Alive edition with more comfort & safety
- KTM replaces few parts of 390 Dukes
- Second Gen Honda Brio breaks cover at GIIAS 2018 in Indonesia
- Maruti Ciaz takes on likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna & Toyota Yaris
- Current-gen Civic diesel gets automatic gearbox for first time
- Maruti Suzuki's disclosure of other products don't meets new norms
- Suzuki popular Gixxer motorcycle receives major overhaul next year
- Upcoming Gixxer 250 launch probably be by next year
- Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch