As per report KTM may not be using the word ‘recall’ here, but customers of the 2017 and 2018 390 Duke have been asked to bring in their bikes for what the company is calling a 'Monsoon Kit Fitment'. This kit involves a new ECU bracket, pillion seat damping bushes and a fix for the headlamp vibration issue many customers have been facing. If necessary, the company will also flash a software update on the bikes that face the issue of the headlamp randomly turning off, a fault that's been public for over a year now.
Meanwhile the new ECU bracket comes with a cover that will protect the unit from water and other elements. The pillion seat damping bushes have been redesigned to increase the gap between the seat and the tail-light, as the older setup led to the cracking of the light with a heavier pillion on board.
Moreover the India built KTM models don’t have a stellar reputation when
it comes to quality; there have been a number of fixes and updates since their
debut. Furthermore, back in January this year, dealers had informed us that the
390 has had a few technical updates for the 2018 iteration. Part of the
technical changes includes the updated software for the instrumentation and the
increased idle rpm. At the time, we also heard that the design of the radiator
shrouds has been tweaked for better hot air management.
Mahindra has begun dispatching the refreshed TUV300 to its dealerships Reportedly first pictures of the updated SUV reaching the stockyards have surfaced online. The TUV300 is on sale since 2015 in the Indian market and has seen only a mediocre success. We can confirm that the new TUV300 is expected to be sold with only a 100hp, 1.5-litre, three-cylinder diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Sources tell us that the 80hp variant of the same engine
- Fourth-gen Santa Fe SUV gets a 100mm & styling
- Waiting for Jeep Compass Trailhawk has been a fairly long one
- Minor update for Toyota Fortuner & Innova Crysta brings new color options and more
- New Hyundai Creta EX sits above the Creta E+ engine options
- New Jeep Compass Sport Plus launched
- Honda Cars makes record in March 2019
- 2019 Hexa offered with new color options & 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment
- Hyundai VENUE symbolizes a 3rd SPACE which is trendy
- How to protect your Car from Hot Summer?
- Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal