According to sources in a bid to boost the appeal of its WR-V crossover, Honda has just introduced a special edition of the model with a bit more equipment that enhances the vehicle's safety and comfort. Meanwhile when offered on the base S trim of the WR-V, the Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel. Both the versions are priced Rs 23,500 higher than the standard S variants.
Furthermore additional features on the WR-V Alive edition include 16 inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking camera, rear parking sensors, premium steering wheel cover and seat cover with a special edition logo. Additionally, WR-V customers also get a one-month subscription to Honda Connect. The app offers features such as service bookings, insurance and PUC reminders, impact alerts and trip analysis.
Moreover, Honda has also introduced a new exterior
paint shade dubbed Radiant Red, which is also available across the entire range
and there are no mechanical changes to the special edition WR-V and it
continues to be offered with a 90hp, 1,199cc, petrol engine and a 100hp,
1,498cc diesel mated to a five-speed manual and six-speed manual gearbox,
Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018 According to sources the model is already on sale in Indonesia and the new Ertiga is wider and longer than the outgoing car but comes with the same 2,740mm wheelbase. It gets fresh styling with an angular front design, slimmer headlamps and wide wrap around tail lamps with LED elements. The model sits on Maruti's lightweight Heartect platform and is expected to be lighter and stiffer than the outgoing model.
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift
- Fifth generation Honda CR-V gets diesel engine for the first time
- Hyundai Santro new look to be launched
- New Ford Aspire is Rs 20,000 less than outgoing model
- Review about latest launch Mahindra Marazzo
- Ford Mustang facelift has been spotted in India
- Volkswagen reaching next phase
- S201 compact SUV launch in late 2018
- Updated TUV300 gets a crash test norms
- Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer