According to sources in a bid to boost the appeal of its WR-V crossover, Honda has just introduced a special edition of the model with a bit more equipment that enhances the vehicle's safety and comfort. Meanwhile when offered on the base S trim of the WR-V, the Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel. Both the versions are priced Rs 23,500 higher than the standard S variants.
Furthermore additional features on the WR-V Alive edition include 16 inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking camera, rear parking sensors, premium steering wheel cover and seat cover with a special edition logo. Additionally, WR-V customers also get a one-month subscription to Honda Connect. The app offers features such as service bookings, insurance and PUC reminders, impact alerts and trip analysis.
Moreover, Honda has also introduced a new exterior
paint shade dubbed Radiant Red, which is also available across the entire range
and there are no mechanical changes to the special edition WR-V and it
continues to be offered with a 90hp, 1,199cc, petrol engine and a 100hp,
1,498cc diesel mated to a five-speed manual and six-speed manual gearbox,
Hyundai Venue subcompact SUV be launched next month in India Pulling the wraps off its highly anticipated offering, Hyundai Motor India has unveiled the all-new Venue subcompact SUV in the country. The India reveal of the new Hyundai Venue coincides with the global debut at the 2019 New York International Auto Show. The all-new offering marks the Korean car maker's entry in the subcompact SUV space among others.
- Mahindra has begun dispatching the refreshed TUV300 to its dealerships
- Fourth-gen Santa Fe SUV gets a 100mm & styling
- Waiting for Jeep Compass Trailhawk has been a fairly long one
- Minor update for Toyota Fortuner & Innova Crysta brings new color options and more
- New Hyundai Creta EX sits above the Creta E+ engine options
- New Jeep Compass Sport Plus launched
- Honda Cars makes record in March 2019
- 2019 Hexa offered with new color options & 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment
- Hyundai VENUE symbolizes a 3rd SPACE which is trendy
- How to protect your Car from Hot Summer?
- Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March