According to sources in a bid to boost the appeal of its WR-V crossover, Honda has just introduced a special edition of the model with a bit more equipment that enhances the vehicle's safety and comfort. Meanwhile when offered on the base S trim of the WR-V, the Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel. Both the versions are priced Rs 23,500 higher than the standard S variants.
Furthermore additional features on the WR-V Alive edition include 16 inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking camera, rear parking sensors, premium steering wheel cover and seat cover with a special edition logo. Additionally, WR-V customers also get a one-month subscription to Honda Connect. The app offers features such as service bookings, insurance and PUC reminders, impact alerts and trip analysis.
Moreover, Honda has also introduced a new exterior
paint shade dubbed Radiant Red, which is also available across the entire range
and there are no mechanical changes to the special edition WR-V and it
continues to be offered with a 90hp, 1,199cc, petrol engine and a 100hp,
1,498cc diesel mated to a five-speed manual and six-speed manual gearbox,
Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options As per report the variant break-up of the upcoming refreshed Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has leaked online. Meanwhile the facelift for the mid-size sedan, scheduled to launch on August 20, will be available in the same four trim levels as the pre-facelift model Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. Accordingly the leak also confirms that the Ciaz facelift will get a mild-hybrid system, which Maruti calls Smart Hybrid, on the new 1.5 litre petrol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor.
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go
- Do you wear ISI brand helmet?
- Honda WR-V Alive edition with more comfort & safety
- KTM replaces few parts of 390 Dukes
- Second Gen Honda Brio breaks cover at GIIAS 2018 in Indonesia
- Maruti Ciaz takes on likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna & Toyota Yaris
- Current-gen Civic diesel gets automatic gearbox for first time
- Maruti Suzuki's disclosure of other products don't meets new norms
- Suzuki popular Gixxer motorcycle receives major overhaul next year
- Upcoming Gixxer 250 launch probably be by next year
- Tata Nexon AMT Car available for Rs. 7.50 Lakhs
- A Temporary shut down for Honda Scooters
- RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch