As per report Honda's all new, fifth-generation CR-V, expected to hit showrooms in early October, is an SUV that's taken a big step forward. Now larger and more lavishly equipped on the inside, it also comes with two fundamental advantages a diesel engine under the hood and an extra row of seats. But will that be that good enough to move it from the fringes of the SUV segment right into the thick of it?
Meanwhile one thing's for sure, the news that the CR-V finally gets a diesel will certainly have people talking. What may, however, be a bit of a dampener is that car for India will only come with a lower-spec 120hp engine. Honda has a 160hp twin-turbo alternative too, but as the single turbo 120hp engine is far cheaper (by around Rs 1.5 lakh we are told) that is what we will get.
As per report the CR-V is also more comfortable to
sit in and there’s a big jump in seat comfort. The seats are larger with loads
of cushioning and offer sufficient support all round. Since the stance of the
car is higher, the view out is pretty impressive as well.
Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore Accordingly Porsche India will introduce the new, third gen Cayenne on October 17 and the company had earlier announced the pricing in May and now we have exclusively got our hands on the complete pricing for the third-gen Porsche Cayenne range. Meanwhile the new Cayenne will have three variants in
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month