According to sources Honda had announced earlier this year at the Auto Expo that it'd be launching three new cars in India in FY19: the second gen Amaze is already here, the new CR-V is set to be introduced in October, and following that will be the tenth generation Civic. The Civic facelift has just been revealed, and we can confirm this is the car India will get.
The changes to the 2019 Civic's exterior are subtle. As standard, there's now a front ‘wing’ finished in piano black instead of the chrome bar we saw on the pre-facelift Civic displayed at the Auto Expo, a reworked, more angular front bumper with chrome accents for the fog lamp housings and a chrome strip for the rear bumper. Rounding off the list of cosmetic updates are new designs for the alloy wheels. There’s also now a ‘Sport’ trim on offer internationally, with 18-inch wheels, a splitter-style rear bumper, rear spoiler and added black detailing for the fascia.
Inside, the Civic face lift gets Honda's updated
seven inch touch screen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android
Auto. This aside, there are expected to be no changes to the Civic's interior. Also
standard on the Civic facelift is Honda's Sensing suite of safety features,
which includes a collision warning and mitigation system with automatic
braking, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control and more.
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open