According to sources Mahindra's upcoming MPV finally has its official name it's called the Marazzo. Meanwhile he Marazzo name has been derived from a word in the Basque language, which translates to ‘shark’ in English. Accordingly the Marazzo is the first Mahindra passenger vehicle to be co-developed by its Research Valley, in Chennai, and its North American Technical Centre, and has been co-designed by Pininfarina and Mahindra’s Kandivali design studio, in Mumbai.
Meanwhile Ananthan Ramkripa, Chief Designer at Mahindra, says the design of the Marazzo is inspired by a shark, with several elements inside and out styled to mimic certain aspects of a shark. Furthermore the Marazzo MPV will be offered in seven and eight seat configurations and the seven seat variant gets captain seats for the second row, while the eight seater Marazzo gets a bench seat. To access the last row, the captain seats on the seven seater can be flipped forward, and the same goes for the eight-seat Marazzo, as its fold-able bench has a 40:20:40 split.
Further the Marazzo gets a black and beige T-shape
dashboard with faux aluminium inserts, leatherette seat upholstery, a 7.0 inch
touch screen for the infotainment system, automatic climate control and AC
vents for all three rows.
Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14 The Indian car maker is looking to take on more than just compact SUVs such as the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; its rivals will also include the Hyundai Creta. Bookings for the XUV300 officially opened last week (for an amount of Rs 20,000) and based on Chief of Sales & Marketing, M&M Ltd. Veejay Ram Nakra’s statement, Mahindra is likely to price the model between Rs 8-12 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle
- Italian scooter brand Lambretta makes its debut at 2020 in India