According to sources Mahindra's upcoming MPV finally has its official name it's called the Marazzo. Meanwhile he Marazzo name has been derived from a word in the Basque language, which translates to ‘shark’ in English. Accordingly the Marazzo is the first Mahindra passenger vehicle to be co-developed by its Research Valley, in Chennai, and its North American Technical Centre, and has been co-designed by Pininfarina and Mahindra’s Kandivali design studio, in Mumbai.
Meanwhile Ananthan Ramkripa, Chief Designer at Mahindra, says the design of the Marazzo is inspired by a shark, with several elements inside and out styled to mimic certain aspects of a shark. Furthermore the Marazzo MPV will be offered in seven and eight seat configurations and the seven seat variant gets captain seats for the second row, while the eight seater Marazzo gets a bench seat. To access the last row, the captain seats on the seven seater can be flipped forward, and the same goes for the eight-seat Marazzo, as its fold-able bench has a 40:20:40 split.
Further the Marazzo gets a black and beige T-shape
dashboard with faux aluminium inserts, leatherette seat upholstery, a 7.0 inch
touch screen for the infotainment system, automatic climate control and AC
vents for all three rows.
Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater Accordingly current gen Hyundai Tucson is in the middle of its life-cycle with a face lift due in India next year the Korean company is already at a fairly advanced stage in the design and development of the next generation Tucson, which is set to make its global debut in 2021.
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance