According to sources Mitsubishi may have taken a long time to introduce new products in India, but it looks like things are about to change. Meanwhile after the outlander, the next big launch from Mitsubishi India will be the Eclipse Cross a new five seat SUV that's already on sale abroad.
Furthermore when speaking to media on the sidelines of the launch of the Outlander, Uttam Bose, Managing Director, Mitsubishi India, confirmed the Eclipse Cross is indeed being readied for the Indian market. Post the addition of certain features mandated by Indian regulations, the Eclipse Cross will be launched in 2020. Accordingly "Of the products in the pipeline, the launch of the Eclipse Cross will take place sooner. It already has BS-VI-compliant engines, we just need to incorporate the OBD-II, a seat belt reminder system and a speed alert system. They are planning to launch the Eclipse Cross by 2020."
Further the Eclipse Cross is based on a modified
version of the platform that underpins the Outlander. Size wise, it's a shade
bigger than both, the Jeep Compass as well as the Hyundai Creta. The Eclipse
Cross sports a bold, chrome heavy face, a coupe like roofline and a
split-tailgate design that'll doubtless polarize opinion.
Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14 Accordingly the Royal Enfield 650 twins are among the most highly anticipated new bike launches of 2018 in India. Royal Enfield has announced that both the motorcycles will be launched on November 14 in our market. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 were first launched in the USA market at $5,799 (Rs 4.23 lakh) and $5,999 (Rs 4.37 lakh) respectively in September.
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open
- Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift