According to sources Mitsubishi may have taken a long time to introduce new products in India, but it looks like things are about to change. Meanwhile after the outlander, the next big launch from Mitsubishi India will be the Eclipse Cross a new five seat SUV that's already on sale abroad.
Furthermore when speaking to media on the sidelines of the launch of the Outlander, Uttam Bose, Managing Director, Mitsubishi India, confirmed the Eclipse Cross is indeed being readied for the Indian market. Post the addition of certain features mandated by Indian regulations, the Eclipse Cross will be launched in 2020. Accordingly "Of the products in the pipeline, the launch of the Eclipse Cross will take place sooner. It already has BS-VI-compliant engines, we just need to incorporate the OBD-II, a seat belt reminder system and a speed alert system. They are planning to launch the Eclipse Cross by 2020."
Further the Eclipse Cross is based on a modified
version of the platform that underpins the Outlander. Size wise, it's a shade
bigger than both, the Jeep Compass as well as the Hyundai Creta. The Eclipse
Cross sports a bold, chrome heavy face, a coupe like roofline and a
split-tailgate design that'll doubtless polarize opinion.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon According to sources the second gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been on sale for a few months in a single, seven-seat, and three-row configuration. In the coming weeks, however, a six seat version of the Ertiga will also go on sale. The version in question will be the new range-topper and will be pitched as a premium model. And in line with its positioning, this top-spec Ertiga is likely to be retailed exclusively from Maruti’s premium Nexa sales network.
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch