Accordingly the new Ertiga, like its sister cars the new Dzire and the new Swift is also based on Suzuki’s new Heartect platform. This means it has a more rigid and stronger underbody to help comply with the new crash test norms that are soon to be introduced in India. The new MPV is also larger than the current one.
Accordingly Maruti’s engineers and designers have made it around 100mm longer and 40mm wider. As a result, there is an increase in the third row legroom and space over the current car and since the new car is a bit wider, Maruti is likely to introduce individual captain seats for the middle row as well.
The Ertiga has always been a very capable car that
offers great value for money. Now, with a better design, larger cabin, higher
quality levels and a more powerful engine, it will be better still. It clearly
is worth waiting for then, even if the expected price is in between Rs
6.5-10.99 lakh, which is an increase of Rs 20,000 or Rs 30,000 over the current
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open