Accordingly the new Ertiga, like its sister cars the new Dzire and the new Swift is also based on Suzuki’s new Heartect platform. This means it has a more rigid and stronger underbody to help comply with the new crash test norms that are soon to be introduced in India. The new MPV is also larger than the current one.
Accordingly Maruti’s engineers and designers have made it around 100mm longer and 40mm wider. As a result, there is an increase in the third row legroom and space over the current car and since the new car is a bit wider, Maruti is likely to introduce individual captain seats for the middle row as well.
The Ertiga has always been a very capable car that
offers great value for money. Now, with a better design, larger cabin, higher
quality levels and a more powerful engine, it will be better still. It clearly
is worth waiting for then, even if the expected price is in between Rs
6.5-10.99 lakh, which is an increase of Rs 20,000 or Rs 30,000 over the current
Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000 According to report the country's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki, has increased prices for its models by up to Rs 10,000 (ex showroom, Delhi). The hike was announced yesterday (January 10) and came into immediate effect. The company said that the quantum of price hike will vary across its model range. Though Maruti Suzuki had previously announced in December about hiking its price from January, it hadn't specified the amount.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle
- Italian scooter brand Lambretta makes its debut at 2020 in India
- 35 years ago Maruti 800 was revealed in India on this day
- Tata Motors plans to hike prices up to Rs.40,000 by 2019