According to sources the first customer Urus in India is finished in Rosso Anteros, and runs on 22 inch diamond finish Nath wheels (21 and 23 inch wheels are available as options). This particular example is specked with the Style package that adds gloss black exterior trim elements, a bright chrome finish for the quad tailpipes and red brake calipers.
Inside, India's first Urus features red contrast stitching, Q-Citura pattern stitching on the black leather seats, a panoramic sunroof and ambient lighting. Also part of the feature list are a 360-degree surround view camera, a custom Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound system and the ANIMA drive modes in addition to the standard Strada, Sport and Corsa modes, it also gets Sabbia (sand), Terra (gravel), Neve (snow) and Ego (fully customizable) modes.
To refresh your memory, the Urus is based on the
same MLB Evo platform that underpins other VW Group SUVs such as the Bentley Bentayga
and Porsche Cayenne, and is powered by a 4.0-litre, twin-turbo V8 making 650hp
and 850Nm of torque.
Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14 The Indian car maker is looking to take on more than just compact SUVs such as the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; its rivals will also include the Hyundai Creta. Bookings for the XUV300 officially opened last week (for an amount of Rs 20,000) and based on Chief of Sales & Marketing, M&M Ltd. Veejay Ram Nakra’s statement, Mahindra is likely to price the model between Rs 8-12 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle
- Italian scooter brand Lambretta makes its debut at 2020 in India