According to sources the news of the new Honda CR-V's impending arrival had quite a few SUV buyers waiting. Meanwhile the wait, however, ends today, as Honda has launched the fifth generation CR-V at a starting price of Rs 28.15 lakh for the petrol and Rs 30.65 lakh for the diesel and Rs 32.75 lakh for the diesel with all wheel drive (ex-showroom, India).
In its fifth generation, the Honda CR-V has grown in size, and while it retains some familiar cues we have come to associate with the SUV, it now has a muscular, more imposing look something that will doubtless be a hit with buyers.
The interior also has a more premium feel to it,
and a novel touch on the diesel variant is the replacement of the gear lever
with buttons, which gives the dash a cleaner look. Meanwhile for the first time
ever, the CR-V will be available with seven seats but only if you’re opting for
the diesel engine. You see, the petrol variant will only be offered as a
Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport As per report Suzuki has been bringing out special editions of the second-gen Ertiga MPV quite frequently, and the company has just revealed another: the Suzuki Ertiga Sport. The sporty looking MPV is not to be confused with the Suzuki Ertiga GT or the Ertiga Black Edition the latter gets no external changes but gets an all-black cabin, while the latter wears a relatively more sombre-looking body kit.
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000