Accordingly Bajaj has launched the new Pulsar 150 Neon in India at Rs 64,998. The new Pulsar 150 Neon is basically the Pulsar 150 Classic with new color options. The motorcycle is available in three shades Neon Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Silver. All three versions feature neon highlights on the headlamp brows, badges, side-panel mesh, and the grab rail. Also, with the Neon Yellow edition, the Pulsar 150 gets a matte shade for the first time. Apart from the new colors, no cosmetic changes have been made to the 150cc motorcycle.
Powering the bike is a 149cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 14hp at 8,000rpm and 13.4Nm of torque at 6,000rpm, paired to a five-speed gearbox. Cycle parts like the frame and suspension also remain identical.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Vas, President (Motorcycles), Bajaj Auto Ltd said, “The Pulsar 150 Neon, with its fresh new looks, outstanding road presence, and proven performance is set to be the first choice for any customer willing to move beyond a 100/110cc bike. At Rs 64,998 (ex-showroom Delhi), upgrading to the power of a 150cc bike has never been easier.”
Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport As per report Suzuki has been bringing out special editions of the second-gen Ertiga MPV quite frequently, and the company has just revealed another: the Suzuki Ertiga Sport. The sporty looking MPV is not to be confused with the Suzuki Ertiga GT or the Ertiga Black Edition the latter gets no external changes but gets an all-black cabin, while the latter wears a relatively more sombre-looking body kit.
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March
- Suzuki Ertiga first images released ahead of its March 23 reveal
- French car conglomerate PSA Group announced plans to enter India through CK Birla Group
- 2019 Honda Civic launched
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime will receive last stable update in April
- Citroen to bring global portfolio to India
- New Mahindra Scorpio likely to use a new 2.0 litre diesel engine
- Ford Figo Facelift to launch by March 2019
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV to launch by 2020
- Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000