According to sources we have now gotten information that both the models in the Avenger 220 line-up the Street 220 and Cruise 220 have received the update and are both priced at Rs 1,02,425. The non-ABS version of the bikes cost Rs 95,705 (all prices, ex-showroom Pune) so the ABS update comes at an increase of a little over Rs 6,700.
We believe this will be the single channel ABS unit that’s also seen on the Pulsar RS200 and NS200. It will continue to be powered by a single cylinder 220cc engine that makes 19hp at 8,400rpm and 17.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
The Avenger series is one of the few motorcycles in the entry-level cruiser segment. The other bike that completes the Avenger series is the smaller-capacity Street 180. This is yet to receive an ABS update and once it does, will take on its closest competitor the Intruder 150 ABS (Rs 1,02 lakh, ex-showroom Pune) on a more level playing field.
Hyundai Venue subcompact SUV be launched next month in India Pulling the wraps off its highly anticipated offering, Hyundai Motor India has unveiled the all-new Venue subcompact SUV in the country. The India reveal of the new Hyundai Venue coincides with the global debut at the 2019 New York International Auto Show. The all-new offering marks the Korean car maker's entry in the subcompact SUV space among others.
- Mahindra has begun dispatching the refreshed TUV300 to its dealerships
- Fourth-gen Santa Fe SUV gets a 100mm & styling
- Waiting for Jeep Compass Trailhawk has been a fairly long one
- Minor update for Toyota Fortuner & Innova Crysta brings new color options and more
- New Hyundai Creta EX sits above the Creta E+ engine options
- New Jeep Compass Sport Plus launched
- Honda Cars makes record in March 2019
- 2019 Hexa offered with new color options & 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment
- Hyundai VENUE symbolizes a 3rd SPACE which is trendy
- How to protect your Car from Hot Summer?
- Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March