According to sources we have now gotten information that both the models in the Avenger 220 line-up the Street 220 and Cruise 220 have received the update and are both priced at Rs 1,02,425. The non-ABS version of the bikes cost Rs 95,705 (all prices, ex-showroom Pune) so the ABS update comes at an increase of a little over Rs 6,700.
We believe this will be the single channel ABS unit that’s also seen on the Pulsar RS200 and NS200. It will continue to be powered by a single cylinder 220cc engine that makes 19hp at 8,400rpm and 17.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
The Avenger series is one of the few motorcycles in the entry-level cruiser segment. The other bike that completes the Avenger series is the smaller-capacity Street 180. This is yet to receive an ABS update and once it does, will take on its closest competitor the Intruder 150 ABS (Rs 1,02 lakh, ex-showroom Pune) on a more level playing field.
Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019 Accordingly the SUV, which had debuted in concept form as the H5X at the 2018 Auto Expo, is Tata’s five seat rival to the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Renault Captur, along with upcoming models like the Nissan Kicks and the production spec Kia SP SUV. The carmaker has been teasing exterior and interior details of the Harrier in the run-up to its launch, which is expected in mid-January 2019.
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle