The Bullet 500 is the latest motorcycle from Royal Enfield to be equipped with ABS, leaving only the Bullet 350, 350ES and the standard colour variants of the Classic 350 to have not received the update, yet. The updated bike is priced at Rs 1,86,961, which is a premium of a little less than Rs 14,000 over the non-ABS variant that retails at Rs 1.73 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Delhi). Other Royal Enfield models have also seen a similar price hike with the addition of ABS.
This unit is a dual-channel system similar to that seen on other Royal Enfield ABS bikes. Apart from the safety feature, the bike receives no updates and is powered by a 499cc single-cylinder engine producing 27.2hp at 5,250rpm and a maximum torque of 41.3Nm at 4,000rpm.
Dealerships are accepting bookings for the updated bike and the non-ABS variant has been taken off Royal Enfield’s booking portal.
Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019 Accordingly the SUV, which had debuted in concept form as the H5X at the 2018 Auto Expo, is Tata’s five seat rival to the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Renault Captur, along with upcoming models like the Nissan Kicks and the production spec Kia SP SUV. The carmaker has been teasing exterior and interior details of the Harrier in the run-up to its launch, which is expected in mid-January 2019.
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle