According to sources the Mahindra XUV300 will be the brand’s newest entry in the highly-competitive compact SUV segment when it hits showrooms on February 14, 2019. Mahindra announced the commencement of bookings for the XUV300 on January 9. The company has today confirmed that the XUV300 has gathered 4,000 bookings so far.
The XUV300 will be sold with two engine options a 1.5-litre diesel good for 117hp that is mated to a 6-speed manual and a 1.2-litre turbo petrol that churns out 110hp and is mated to the same transmission. Mahindra is expected to introduce an automatic transmission on the XUV300 at a later stage.
The XUV300, as announced earlier, will come with segment first features like dual-zone climate control, front parking sensors, steering modes (that alter steering weight) and heated wing mirrors. The XUV300, being a compact SUV, measures 3,995mm and rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Tata Nexon, Ford’s Ecosport and to some-extent, the slightly-larger Hyundai Creta.
Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India Accordingly the Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealerships were launched by the company to bring a premium experience for its customers and now sources have told car and bike that the company's electric car portfolio too will be retailed out of the Nexa dealerships.
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines
- Why Nissan Indian President quits?
- Kia Seltos will be launched in India in the second half of 2019
- Discounts being offered by dealerships on Honda Cars
- First MG Motor India showroom has come up in Gurgaon
- MG Hector in flesh and book upcoming SUV; bookings can also be made online
- Skoda Karoq be launched in Indian market next year
- Online Hector SUV Bookings begins from June 4
- Hyundai will be launching the Kona Electric SUV in July 2019
- Honda to begin EV journey in India
- Hyundai Venue launched in India
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?