According to sources the Mahindra XUV300 will be the brand’s newest entry in the highly-competitive compact SUV segment when it hits showrooms on February 14, 2019. Mahindra announced the commencement of bookings for the XUV300 on January 9. The company has today confirmed that the XUV300 has gathered 4,000 bookings so far.
The XUV300 will be sold with two engine options a 1.5-litre diesel good for 117hp that is mated to a 6-speed manual and a 1.2-litre turbo petrol that churns out 110hp and is mated to the same transmission. Mahindra is expected to introduce an automatic transmission on the XUV300 at a later stage.
The XUV300, as announced earlier, will come with segment first features like dual-zone climate control, front parking sensors, steering modes (that alter steering weight) and heated wing mirrors. The XUV300, being a compact SUV, measures 3,995mm and rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Tata Nexon, Ford’s Ecosport and to some-extent, the slightly-larger Hyundai Creta.
Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000 Meanwhile ahead of its official launch on March 7, Honda dealers have started receiving stocks of the new Civic. Bookings for the sedan have been open, with the booking amount set at Rs 31,000. Recently dealer sources have informed us that the new Civic in the Radiant Red Metallic and White Orchid Pearl paint shades have received the most inquiries from potential buyers. The third most popular color is Golden Brown Metallic.
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000