Accordingly Tata had launched the 2019 update for the Hexa at the end of last month, new models have just begun to reach dealerships across the country. Priced from Rs 12.99 lakh to Rs 18.37 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the 2019 Tata Hexa features an updated infotainment system and dual tone color options on higher spec variants.
Furthermore the mid spec and higher spec Hexa now gets a 7.0 inch touch screen infotainment that is shared with the top-end Tata Tiago XZ+. The new screen has an 800 x 480 pixel resolution, is Android Auto compatible and comes with a 10-speaker JBL system. The top spec Hexa variants now get the option of a dual-tone exterior. While the roof can be finished in either black or grey, the former can only be combined with either a white, silver or grey finish, while the latter can just be had with blue or bronze (brown) body paint.
Moreover mechanically, the Hexa remains unchanged. Besides the base XE, all other variants continue to employ the 2.2 litre, Varicor 400, four cylinder turbo-diesel engine that produces 156hp and 400Nm. The engine is available with either 6 speed manual or automatic gearboxes. The Hexa XE gets the same 2.2 litre turbo-diesel engine though in a lower 150hp/320Nm state of tune.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada