Accordingly Toyota has introduced an update for two of its most popular models, the Innova Crysta and Fortuner. Meanwhile launched today, the 2019 Toyota Innova Crysta’s price ranges from Rs 14.93 lakh to Rs 22.43 lakh, while the 2019 Toyota Fortuner’s price ranges from Rs 27.83 lakh to Rs 33.6 lakh.
As with most model year updates, Toyota has taken customer feedback into account and added a few more features to the Innova Crysta and Fortuner. For 2019, new on the Toyota Innova Crysta is the option of perforated ivory leather upholstery with an embossed ‘Crysta’ insignia, heat rejection glass and a USB fast charging port. These new features are only available on the Innova Crysta diesel, and only the top-spec ZX and ZX AT variants get the option of ivory leather upholstery. As for the Innova Crysta Touring Sport, the diesel variants also get heat rejection glass and a USB fast charging port.
New for the 2019 Toyota Fortuner’s interior is a Chamois colour option for the perforated leather seats and heat rejection glass. Again, like with the Innova Crysta, the new features are only available on the diesel variants of the Fortuner.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada