Accordingly those looking for an off-road focused, diesel automatic variant of Jeep’s midsize SUV have been following the news, waiting for an official confirmation about the Compass Trailhawk’s India launch. We can now confirm the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will launch before the end of July 2019.
Meanwhile to give you a recap, the Trailhawk is the off-road-focused version of the Jeep Compass. The ‘Trail-Rated’ badges it sports are there for a reason, as it gets Jeep’s Active Drive Low 4x4 system, which is essentially a system with a low-range, a rear locking differential, hill descent control and an additional Rock mode for the Selec-Terrain system.
Furthermore the Compass Trailhawk’s ground clearance is at 225mm, a full 20mm higher than the standard Jeep Compass, and it also gets reprofiled front and rear bumpers, which give it improved approach and departure angles. Also different is the positioning of the air intake; it is set higher now, giving the Trailhawk a water wading depth of 480mm, up from the standard Compass’ 405mm. And just to make it more off-road-ready, Jeep has equipped the Trailhawk with underside skid plates, all-season tyres and all-weather floor mats too.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada