Accordingly it was only last year that Hyundai revealed the fourth-gen Santa Fe for the international markets and now the company’s Chinese subsidiary has revealed a larger iteration of the SUV. In terms of the design, the SUV revealed in China retains a good portion of the International model’s styling, with elements such as the split headlights and wide cascading grille remaining more or less untouched. It’s only from the rear door onward that the changes become more noticeable.
The window line no longer tapers upwards after the B-pillar, the blacked-out rear pillar lends a wrap-around look to the rear windscreen and the tail-lamps have seemingly been inspired from the new Hyundai Sonata. The tailgate itself is new, as is the rear bumper, giving the SUV a much more upright and boxy look from the rear. The China-specific SUV also features a longer wheelbase up by 100mm to create more space within the cabin to seat either six or seven, depending on the seating configuration. Overall length is up by 160mm.
Changes to the cabin include a new infotainment display, a new gear selector and some revised control surfaces on the centre console. The SUV also gets the addition of Hyundai’s biometric authentication technology, with a finger print sensor used to start the engine in place of a push button
Hyundai Venue subcompact SUV be launched next month in India Pulling the wraps off its highly anticipated offering, Hyundai Motor India has unveiled the all-new Venue subcompact SUV in the country. The India reveal of the new Hyundai Venue coincides with the global debut at the 2019 New York International Auto Show. The all-new offering marks the Korean car maker's entry in the subcompact SUV space among others.
- Mahindra has begun dispatching the refreshed TUV300 to its dealerships
- Fourth-gen Santa Fe SUV gets a 100mm & styling
- Waiting for Jeep Compass Trailhawk has been a fairly long one
- Minor update for Toyota Fortuner & Innova Crysta brings new color options and more
- New Hyundai Creta EX sits above the Creta E+ engine options
- New Jeep Compass Sport Plus launched
- Honda Cars makes record in March 2019
- 2019 Hexa offered with new color options & 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment
- Hyundai VENUE symbolizes a 3rd SPACE which is trendy
- How to protect your Car from Hot Summer?
- Suzuki revealed Ertiga Sport
- BMW confirmed fastback design will not be introduced on next-gen 3-series
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition catapulted
- India's first Citroen model to be catapulted by April 3
- Mahindra Bolero to get ABS as standard from March