New Delhi sources stated that luxury car maker Audi on Monday has opened a service facility in Vijayawada under its ‘Workshop First’ strategy before opening a showroom in the city. Meanwhile, the new service facility will further strengthen the brand’s commitment towards customers in Andhra Pradesh and Southern India, the company said in a statement.
Meanwhile Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India said, “The ‘Workshop First’ strategy, which focuses on customer’s service needs right from the Day 1 is a strategic approach to our network strategy by offering our customers easy access to world-class service facilities that the brand Audi stands for globally.”
He added “The Audi Service Vijayawada facility will further consolidate our commitment towards providing exceptional service to our customers in this region. Creating additional touchpoints for delivering service is a clear activity and commitment towards customer centricity as we go to where the market and where customers require us to be". Moreover, the technicians, trained by Audi, ensure the efficient upkeep of Audi vehicles with approved equipment, tools and technologies to meet the Audi standards, as per the company.
Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh Actor Rajkummar Rao knows how to win you over with his effortless performances, and the string of hit movies to his name certainly stands testimony to that. While the actor has been often seen riding motorcycle on celluloid, more often than not with two more characters on the astride (which is illegal), you could soon spot around Mumbai riding his newest Harley.
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down
- Tata Nexon Kraz been launched to celebrate one lakh sales milestone