New Delhi sources stated that luxury car maker Audi on Monday has opened a service facility in Vijayawada under its ‘Workshop First’ strategy before opening a showroom in the city. Meanwhile, the new service facility will further strengthen the brand’s commitment towards customers in Andhra Pradesh and Southern India, the company said in a statement.
Meanwhile Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India said, “The ‘Workshop First’ strategy, which focuses on customer’s service needs right from the Day 1 is a strategic approach to our network strategy by offering our customers easy access to world-class service facilities that the brand Audi stands for globally.”
He added “The Audi Service Vijayawada facility will further consolidate our commitment towards providing exceptional service to our customers in this region. Creating additional touchpoints for delivering service is a clear activity and commitment towards customer centricity as we go to where the market and where customers require us to be". Moreover, the technicians, trained by Audi, ensure the efficient upkeep of Audi vehicles with approved equipment, tools and technologies to meet the Audi standards, as per the company.
What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue? According to report Hyundai India is all set to launch its first subcompact SUV in India on May 21, 2019 and we are all looking forward to yet another competitor in that very segment. The Hyundai Venue, then has to compete with the all them and bring in something new to the table, to make sure that it stands out when compared to its rivals. But the biggest differentiator will be the price and Hyundai is bound to take the aggressive route.
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?
- Top 3 Car news from the Indian Auto Industry
- Hyundai India plans to provide vehicles on lease
- Tata new premium hatchback scheduled to launch in India in August 2019
- India uncertainty to limit profit growth
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched
- Hyundai positioning itself as a Smart Mobility Solutions company with multi-pronged approach
- New Tata Intra small commercial vehicle on sale in India on May 22
- Hyundai Venue begins production in India
- New Hyundai Venue gets a host of smart features
- Honda Car sales in India grown considerably
- Upcoming Renault Kwid gets a new face than before
- 2020 Hyundai Creta unveiled at 2019 Shanghai Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Service facility to be opened by Audi at Vijayawada