hyundai Motor india has announced collaboration with ALD Automotive india to provide its cars on lease. hyundai aims to make car owning experience more economical and is targeting to provide its cars on lease to salaried individuals, working professionals, small and medium enterprises, corporates and public sector. In the first phase, the Korean car maker has started its operations in delhi-NCR, mumbai, Chennai, hyderabad and Bangalore.
Speaking on the hyundai's lease offering S.J. Ha, Executive Director, Sales &Marketing, hyundai Motor india said, "Indian automotive industry is at the cusp of transformation. As a smart mobility solutions provider, we at hyundai understand the needs of our evolving customers and are committed to make 'Shared Mobility' accessible.
The vehicle leasing business is rapidly picking pace in india and offers great prospects. We are extremely happy with our collaboration with ALD Automotive and together we will leverage our strengths to create Unique, Smart and Brilliant ownership experience for our customers."
Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing Skoda’s biggest selling Octavia sedan will be moving to an all-new generation for 2020. New design sketches released by the Czech car maker reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model due to be revealed and hit showrooms next year.
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants