Kia SP2i Interior Spied
The Kia SP Concept is taking its production shape and we saw it some time back wrapped up from all sides at Kia’s facility in india. The SP2i has been spied quite a few times in india now, but we never managed to get a glimpse of its interior.
Launch Date Announced As expected, the Glanza will launch in the first week of June. It’s the first outcome of the toyota-Suzuki partnership and is likely to be priced at a premium over its Suzuki counterpart Baleno.
Jeep Compass Trailhawk Spied Inside Out
Maruti Suzuki India is providing offers up to Rs 96,100 on Vitara Brezza Maruti Suzuki India has launched a new festival season specific campaign Ghar Aaya Tyohar. The new campaign showcases the entire range of vehicles sold through the car maker's Arena retail channel, including S-Presso, Dzire, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift, Celerio, Eeco, Alto 800 and Vitara Brezza.
- Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%