MG Motor india has announced that the bookings for the Hector SUV will begin from June 4, 2019. These bookings will open only online on the company's website on the said date from 12 pm. The company will initially support the booking process across 120 centers in india. The car maker aims to expand this reach to a total of 250 centers by September this year.
The company has made an investment of Rs. 2,200 crore to refurbish the Halol manufacturing facility and roll out its first product, the Hector, from the facility. MG has installed an all-new assembly line, a press shop, a body shop, a parts distribution centre, a testing track and a new state of the art training facility in the plant all within a span of 18 months.
The system offers features like Real-Time Navigation, Remote Location, Geo-Fencing, Emergency Response and much more. The software will be updated via over the air (OTA) downloads like firmware and features updates like any updates. The SUV will come with pre-loaded apps like TomTom IQ Maps, Gaana Premium, and AccuWeather app among others and MG will give free data service for the first five years.
Kia Seltos becomes Talk of the Town While the compact SUV is all set to be launched in India on August 22, it is garnering much attention for its design and features at the moment. You can book Seltos through the company website or Kia Motors India's 206 sales points across the country by paying an initial amount of Rs.25,000. When it comes to four-wheelers, there is one thing our country is absolutely obsessed with and it is the mileage.
- Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day
- MG Hector gets four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp
- Bookings for Kia Seltos will open on July 15 at dealerships & SUV to go on sale on August 22
- Six seater Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched soon
- Hyundai Kona EV launched in India
- Several major carmakers expected to launch their EVs in the country
- Hyundai Kona be launched on July 9
- Automobile sales in India counted as factory dispatches and not retail sales
- Tata Harrier will soon be available in dual-tone color schemes
- MG Hector is the first connected car in the compact SUV segment
- Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019