honda’s seven-seater is offered with a 100hp, 1.5-litre diesel and an 119hp, 1.5-litre petrol engine. Dealerships are offering discounts of up to Rs 1.15 lakh on the honda BR-V, which competes against MPVs such as the maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Mahindra Marazzo.
Dealerships are offering discounts of up to Rs 62,000 on the midsize sedan. honda has also announced that they will upgrade the city with a speed warning and seat belt reminder alarm as standard, to comply with the new stringent safety norms.
The cross-hatchback is based on the Jazz and features flared wheel arches and a higher ground clearance. Dealerships are offering discounts of up to Rs 45,000 on the honda WR-V, which goes head-to-head with the hyundai I20 Active.
At present, dealerships are offering discounts and benefits of up to Rs 42,000 on the honda Amaze.
Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand Reportedly there is no relief for the auto sector in India as SIAM (Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers) data for the month of September show that passenger vehicle sales plunged by 23.69 per cent. The commercial vehicle sales were down by 62.11 per cent in September. This means the slump in vehicular sale has continued in the eleventh straight month at a time when the country's auto sector
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down
- Tata Nexon Kraz been launched to celebrate one lakh sales milestone
- New-gen Thar is likely to debut at the Auto Expo 2020