Kia motors are all set to unveil Seltos in india on June 20. Based on SP Concept, which was showcased at the 2018 auto Expo, Kia Seltos will be the maiden offering from the south Korean car maker in the country. While we got a glimpse of the upcoming compact SUV's interiors through design sketches, several spy pics have now come up giving us a better idea of the cabin.
The car maker had officially named its upcoming compact SUV as Seltos earlier this month. Kia Seltos will be launched in india in the second half of 2019 and rival against hyundai Creta, nissan Kicks, Mahindra XUV500, From the new spy pics, posted by Autopost korea, it seems that Kia Seltos will have a spacious cabin with premium leather seat upholstery. The legroom at the front and rear will be ample, with the compact SUV easily accommodating three passengers at the back. Even the plastic used looks high quality.
Although the dash is not visible, since it is heavily camouflaged, we know from the design sketches that it will be broad and have a decent-sized glove box. Also, the AC vents will have metallic highlights to enhance the overall appeal.
Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India Accordingly the Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealerships were launched by the company to bring a premium experience for its customers and now sources have told car and bike that the company's electric car portfolio too will be retailed out of the Nexa dealerships.
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines
- Why Nissan Indian President quits?
- Kia Seltos will be launched in India in the second half of 2019
- Discounts being offered by dealerships on Honda Cars
- First MG Motor India showroom has come up in Gurgaon
- MG Hector in flesh and book upcoming SUV; bookings can also be made online
- Skoda Karoq be launched in Indian market next year
- Online Hector SUV Bookings begins from June 4
- Hyundai will be launching the Kona Electric SUV in July 2019
- Honda to begin EV journey in India
- Hyundai Venue launched in India
- What's the expected price for Hyundai Venue?