Kia motors are all set to unveil Seltos in india on June 20. Based on SP Concept, which was showcased at the 2018 auto Expo, Kia Seltos will be the maiden offering from the south Korean car maker in the country. While we got a glimpse of the upcoming compact SUV's interiors through design sketches, several spy pics have now come up giving us a better idea of the cabin.
The car maker had officially named its upcoming compact SUV as Seltos earlier this month. Kia Seltos will be launched in india in the second half of 2019 and rival against hyundai Creta, nissan Kicks, Mahindra XUV500, From the new spy pics, posted by Autopost korea, it seems that Kia Seltos will have a spacious cabin with premium leather seat upholstery. The legroom at the front and rear will be ample, with the compact SUV easily accommodating three passengers at the back. Even the plastic used looks high quality.
Although the dash is not visible, since it is heavily camouflaged, we know from the design sketches that it will be broad and have a decent-sized glove box. Also, the AC vents will have metallic highlights to enhance the overall appeal.
Maruti Suzuki India is providing offers up to Rs 96,100 on Vitara Brezza Maruti Suzuki India has launched a new festival season specific campaign Ghar Aaya Tyohar. The new campaign showcases the entire range of vehicles sold through the car maker's Arena retail channel, including S-Presso, Dzire, WagonR, Ertiga, Swift, Celerio, Eeco, Alto 800 and Vitara Brezza.
- Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%