New delhi sources stated that in less than two years of his appointment as president of nissan india Pvt Ltd, Thomas Keuhl steps down from his position with immediate effect. He assumed his responsibility of Indian operation on October 1st 2017.
Kuehl will be replaced by Sinan Ozkok, as per the company release. Ozkok, who will be based at nissan Motor india Private Ltd. in Gurgaon, will assume full responsibility for all functions in india including sales and marketing, research and development and manufacturing, for both nissan and Datsun brands.
Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India Hyundai had launched Kona Electric SUV in India on July 9 for a starting price of Rs 25.30 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Within 10 days of the introduction, the carmaker has received 120 confirmed bookings for the electric SUV. The company got 10,000 test drive customer requests for Kona as well.
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day
- MG Hector gets four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp
- Bookings for Kia Seltos will open on July 15 at dealerships & SUV to go on sale on August 22
- Six seater Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched soon
- Hyundai Kona EV launched in India
- Several major carmakers expected to launch their EVs in the country
- Hyundai Kona be launched on July 9
- Automobile sales in India counted as factory dispatches and not retail sales
- Tata Harrier will soon be available in dual-tone color schemes
- MG Hector is the first connected car in the compact SUV segment
- Maruti Suzuki started testing electric car based on Wagon R in India
- Proposed Reduction in GST will boost auto industry
- Renault Triber priced between 5.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs
- Tata Altroz is based on the 45X concept be revealed in July 2019
- Second-gen Creta will be introduced with BS6 engines