Kia Motors is preparing to begin its india innings with the Seltos SUV, which will launch here on August 22. In the meanwhile, Kia dealerships across the country have started readying their showrooms, which are in the final stages of completion and should be ready by July 15. Kia Motors india has also confirmed its plans to set up 265 touch points across 160 cities, by the time the SUV goes on sale.
Mechanically, the Seltos SUV will come with a choice of three BS6-compliant engines a 115hp, 1.5-litre diesel mated to a 6-speed manual and 6-speed torque converter; a 115hp, 1.5-litre petrol offered with a 6-speed manual and CVT; and a 140hp, 1.4-litre turbo-petrol with direct injection and mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic. Kia will only offer the 1.4-litre engine on the sportier GT-Line trim, which gets unique cosmetic changes on the inside and outside.
The Korean carmaker will officially start accepting bookings from July 15,2019, via its dealerships and official website. The Seltos SUV will likely be on display at the dealerships by the end of July 2019, with test drives for the new SUV expected to begin by early August.
Hyundai demands slowdown in market is very much cyclical and not structural New Delhi sources stated that the ongoing slowdown in India’s automobile market is transient and government intervention can drive a turnaround in the coming quarters, especially during the festival season, said a top executive of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. With automobile sales on the decline for about a year, companies have been urging the government to either reduce the goods and services tax (GST
- SBI has an exposure of Rs.11,500 crore to Auto Dealers
- Drop in sales of utility vehicles despite recent launch of new models XUV300 and Venue
- Why Hero MotoCorp suspends manufacturing facilities?
- Sales of motorcycles dropped 19% to 933,996 units, scooter sales fell 12% to 526,504 units
- Kia Seltos bookings started in India on July 16
- Automobile industry experiences heavy job losses
- Facial treatment for Bride to be before wedding
- Kia Seltos be available in Tech Line and GT Line trims
- July sales declines in Automobile industry
- Hyundai Motor India sold 39,010 units in the domestic market in July 2019
- South Korean automotive major Kia Motors commenced trial production at its India plant
- Kia Seltos to grab attention of many
- 10 Lakh to fear Job Loss in Auto Industry
- Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day