Reportedly MG (Morris Garages) Motor launched its maiden product Hector in india on June 27. The car maker surprised one and all by introducing the feature-loaded SUV for a starting price of Rs 12.18 lakh (ex-showroom, india). The company has now started delivering Hector, with the first owner being one madan Mohan.
The SUV is available in four variants Style, Super, Smart and Sharp. Also, there are five color options Aurora Silver, Candy White, Starry Black, Burgundy Red and Colored Glaze Red. MG Hector rivals the likes of Mahindra XUV500, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and hyundai Creta. The soon to be launched Kia Seltos will be another challenger.
At the launch, MG Motor announced that it had received 10,000 bookings for Hector since the commencement of bookings on June 4. The SUV reportedly has a waiting period of seven months depending on the variant. MG Hector is available in petrol as well diesel and there is a 1.5-litre turbocharged intercooled petrol engine making 143 PS and 250 Nm of torque.
Hyundai demands slowdown in market is very much cyclical and not structural New Delhi sources stated that the ongoing slowdown in India’s automobile market is transient and government intervention can drive a turnaround in the coming quarters, especially during the festival season, said a top executive of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. With automobile sales on the decline for about a year, companies have been urging the government to either reduce the goods and services tax (GST
- SBI has an exposure of Rs.11,500 crore to Auto Dealers
- Drop in sales of utility vehicles despite recent launch of new models XUV300 and Venue
- Why Hero MotoCorp suspends manufacturing facilities?
- Sales of motorcycles dropped 19% to 933,996 units, scooter sales fell 12% to 526,504 units
- Kia Seltos bookings started in India on July 16
- Automobile industry experiences heavy job losses
- Facial treatment for Bride to be before wedding
- Kia Seltos be available in Tech Line and GT Line trims
- July sales declines in Automobile industry
- Hyundai Motor India sold 39,010 units in the domestic market in July 2019
- South Korean automotive major Kia Motors commenced trial production at its India plant
- Kia Seltos to grab attention of many
- 10 Lakh to fear Job Loss in Auto Industry
- Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day