Kia Seltos garnered 6,046 bookings on the very first day of the commencement of bookings in india on July 16. The upcoming SUV can be booked for a token amount of Rs 25,000 through the Kia Motors website and 206 sales points across the country.
According to the carmaker, the Kia website received around two lakh hits on July 16. Out of the total Seltos bookings, 1,628 were amassed online. Unveiled in india on June 20, Kia Seltos will be launched here on August 22.
"Getting such an overwhelming response from customers across the 160 cities where we are present, makes us elated. It is a remarkable feat and is a testament to Kia's unparalleled and extraordinary brand recognition and acceptability in india that our brand campaign has helped us achieve. Our mid-SUV, Seltos is BSVI compliant from day 1 and is available in both petrol and diesel, with both manual and automatic options in all power trains, it makes it an attractive proposition," Kia Motors india Vice President and Sales and Marketing Head Manohar Bhat said.
Hyundai demands slowdown in market is very much cyclical and not structural New Delhi sources stated that the ongoing slowdown in India’s automobile market is transient and government intervention can drive a turnaround in the coming quarters, especially during the festival season, said a top executive of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. With automobile sales on the decline for about a year, companies have been urging the government to either reduce the goods and services tax (GST
- SBI has an exposure of Rs.11,500 crore to Auto Dealers
- Drop in sales of utility vehicles despite recent launch of new models XUV300 and Venue
- Why Hero MotoCorp suspends manufacturing facilities?
- Sales of motorcycles dropped 19% to 933,996 units, scooter sales fell 12% to 526,504 units
- Kia Seltos bookings started in India on July 16
- Automobile industry experiences heavy job losses
- Facial treatment for Bride to be before wedding
- Kia Seltos be available in Tech Line and GT Line trims
- July sales declines in Automobile industry
- Hyundai Motor India sold 39,010 units in the domestic market in July 2019
- South Korean automotive major Kia Motors commenced trial production at its India plant
- Kia Seltos to grab attention of many
- 10 Lakh to fear Job Loss in Auto Industry
- Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day