hyundai had launched Kona Electric SUV in india on July 9 for a starting price of Rs 25.30 lakh (ex-showroom, india). Within 10 days of the introduction, the car maker has received 120 confirmed bookings for the electric SUV. The company got 10,000 test drive customer requests for Kona as well.
hyundai Kona is available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in india. A permanent magnet synchoronous electric motor is available with the electric SUV. It delivers 136 PS and 395 Nm of peak torque and is offered with a shift-by-wire automatic transmission. It gets Eco+, Eco, Comfort and Sport driving modes and is capable of making 0-100 kmph in just 9.7 seconds. The company has provided paddle shifters for adjustable regenerative braking.
Kona electric is a proven and award-winning global electric SUV creating new benchmarks in clean mobility since its global launch in April 2018. Our overall goal is to offer an SUV with long-range and high performance with fun to drive quotient to our Indian customers," Jain added. Apart from india, hyundai Kona is available in international markets like canada, USA, Europe, russia, korea and australia. The electric SUV has 15,000 customers worldwide.
Hyundai demands slowdown in market is very much cyclical and not structural New Delhi sources stated that the ongoing slowdown in India’s automobile market is transient and government intervention can drive a turnaround in the coming quarters, especially during the festival season, said a top executive of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. With automobile sales on the decline for about a year, companies have been urging the government to either reduce the goods and services tax (GST
- SBI has an exposure of Rs.11,500 crore to Auto Dealers
- Drop in sales of utility vehicles despite recent launch of new models XUV300 and Venue
- Why Hero MotoCorp suspends manufacturing facilities?
- Sales of motorcycles dropped 19% to 933,996 units, scooter sales fell 12% to 526,504 units
- Kia Seltos bookings started in India on July 16
- Automobile industry experiences heavy job losses
- Facial treatment for Bride to be before wedding
- Kia Seltos be available in Tech Line and GT Line trims
- July sales declines in Automobile industry
- Hyundai Motor India sold 39,010 units in the domestic market in July 2019
- South Korean automotive major Kia Motors commenced trial production at its India plant
- Kia Seltos to grab attention of many
- 10 Lakh to fear Job Loss in Auto Industry
- Hyundai Kona available in 15 dealerships across 11 cities in India
- 6046 Bookings for Kia Seltos on first day