While the compact SUV is all set to be launched in india on August 22, it is garnering much attention for its design and features at the moment. You can book Seltos through the company website or Kia Motors india's 206 sales points across the country by paying an initial amount of Rs.25,000. When it comes to four-wheelers, there is one thing our country is absolutely obsessed with and it is the mileage. Now, the fuel efficiency figures of Kia Seltos are also out.
The upcoming Kia Seltos boasts of three engine options. There is a 1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol mill churning out 140 hp and 242 Nm of torque. Then, there is a 1.5-litre petrol motor making 115 hp and 144 Nm of torque. The diesel option is a 1.5-litre power train producing 115 hp and 250 Nm of torque. All the three engines get a standard 6-speed manual gearbox.
According to a report below are the expected mileage figures of Kia Seltos.
Seltos 1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol MT - 16.1 kmpl
1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol DCT - 16.2 kmpl
Seltos 1.5-litre petrol MT - 16.4 kmpl
Seltos 1.5-litre petrol CVT - 16.3 kmpl
Seltos 1.5-litre diesel MT - 20.8 kmpl
Seltos 1.5-litre diesel AT - 17.8 kmpl
Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters The Urbanite brand is likely to be a new division under Bajaj Auto and will spawn electric scooters, marking the brand's re-entry in this space after nearly two decades. The iconic Chetak scooter continues to have a strong calling with the brand pan India.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down