Kia Seltos is getting tremendous response from the customers at the moment. Scores of people are approaching the showrooms to take the upcoming compact SUV for a test drive. For your information.
Kia Seltos boasts all features like tiger-nose front grille, LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED fog lamps, LED taillights and dual exhaust pipes. Moreover other features include 10.25-inch touch screen audio video navigation system with an 8-speaker Bose sound system, three-spoke multi function steering wheel, 8-inch HUD (Heads Up Display), cruise control, blind-spot view monitor, eco coating and push-button start/stop
The automatic options include 7-speed DCT, CVT and 6-speed torque converter. The reported mileage figures of the upcoming compact SUV will be in the range of 16.1 kmpl and 20.8 kmpl.
Skoda Octavia's next generation sketches revealing Skoda’s biggest selling Octavia sedan will be moving to an all-new generation for 2020. New design sketches released by the Czech car maker reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model due to be revealed and hit showrooms next year.
- Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters
- After RTC, cabs to go on strike
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants