Accordingly MG rris Garages) Motor india's first experience store was inaugurated at Milestone Experian Centre in Sector-15, Gurugram. The company is all set to launch its premium SUV Hector in the country later during the month.
MG Motor india not only started its network of 120 centers across the country today, the company also began Hector bookings for Rs.50000.
The car maker is aiming to expand its network to 250 centers across india by September 2019. It was also announced that the customers can schedule test drives for MG Hector from June 15. The first MG showroom, which will also house the company's sales operations, has been designed under the brand's 'Emotional Dynamism' philosophy.
"Our first interaction with the customers in a creative and experiential environment is essential for the MG brand and creates a strong foundation as we begin our journey in india. The one-of-its-kind flagship experience store redefines the traditional car buying experience in india, in line with the demands and requirements of new-age customers," MG Motor india President and Managing Director rajeev Chaba said.
Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters The Urbanite brand is likely to be a new division under Bajaj Auto and will spawn electric scooters, marking the brand's re-entry in this space after nearly two decades. The iconic Chetak scooter continues to have a strong calling with the brand pan India.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down