Reportedly Tata Motors has launched the limited edition Nexon Kraz in india for an introductory price of Rs 7.57 lakh (ex-showroom, New delhi). The car maker is celebrating one lakh sales milestone of Tata Nexon with the launch of the limited edition Kraz.
Tata Nexon Kraz is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. It gets a 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron petrol mill that makes 110 PS and 170 Nm of torque. The petrol motor is offered with 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions. The diesel unit is a 1.5-litre turbocharged Revotorq engine that delivers 110 PS and 260 Nm of torque. The diesel power train comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Tata Nexon Kraz gets exterior features like new Tromso black body with sonic-silver roof colour; tangerine-colored outside mirrors, grill inserts and wheel accents; and Kraz badging on the tailgate.
Urbanite brand to be a new division under Bajaj Auto & will spawn electric scooters The Urbanite brand is likely to be a new division under Bajaj Auto and will spawn electric scooters, marking the brand's re-entry in this space after nearly two decades. The iconic Chetak scooter continues to have a strong calling with the brand pan India.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao brought home Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, priced from Rs. 14.69 lakh
- Auto sector continues to be on slide due to low consumer demand
- Jawa 90th Anniversary Edition launched in India at Rs.1.73 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz delivered over 200 cars on the occasion of Dussehra and Navratri
- 8000 Indians only need Electric Cars
- Priced between Rs. 15 and Rs. 17 lakh, Nexon EV will be launched in FY 2020
- Maruti Suzuki S- Presso launched in India
- MG Hector is open for bookings once again for a limited period
- Benelli India has started pre-booking of the retro-classic Imperiale 400
- Maruti Suzuki anticipates Sales to exceed in September
- Scooters India developed five prototypes of EVs but it is yet to get regulatory clearance for them
- GST rate cut for auto sector from 28 to 18%
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be available in Std, LXi, VXi and VXi+ variants
- Overall economic health of Auto industry in India is in slow pace: Nirmala Seetharaman
- Uber & Ola not reason for Auto sales down