We can’t imagine summer without a refreshing watermelon. Thick slices, chilling in the fridge, tall glasses of the sweet, red juice, sorbets and ice crushes. Yummmmy. Watermelon is nature’s delightful antidote to summer heat. The fruit is packed with vitamins A and C, both of which are excellent for your skin. And the antioxidants present inside will keep age lines at bay, not that you need to worry. A watermelon is 93% water and among the many watermelon juice benefits is that it keeps you fresh and hydrated, even in the harshest of summer days.
Here are few benefits of Water Melon
Cuts away oil
The Vitamin A present in the fruit controls oil secretion by reducing the size of skin pores. Less oil means less clogged pores, which means less acne and pimples. Massage your face with watermelon juice daily to reduce the appearance of acne
Works as natural toner
Since the juice cuts down on oil, it also works wonderfully well as natural toner. The slightly acidic property of the juice will make your skin glow. Since watermelon is 93% water, 93% tasty water, it is the best way to flush out all toxins from your body. Drink the juice of a watermelon for skin that is radiant and youthful.
Watermelon face pack for glowing skin
Make a face pack by mashing a small slice of watermelon and a few tablespoons of plain curd.Apply this paste to your face and neck.Wash it off with warm water and a mild cleanser like Olay White Radiance Brightening Foaming Cleanser after about 10-15 minutes.
Watermelon face pack for aging skin
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of watermelon juice and 1
tablespoon of a mashed avocado.Apply this paste to your face and neck.After
about 15-20 minutes wash it off with cold water and pat dry.
The juicy watermelon is already in the market. Pick one just to eat and another one to give your skin a revitalising summer boost.
Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting Keep lips smooth by exfoliating them Exfoliate your lips regularly to keep them soft and to sop flakes of dry skin ruining your lipstick. You can buy exfoliating lip scrubs, or you could just gently brush your lips with a toothbrush. Keeping your lips exfoliated will help your lipstick go on smoother and make it stay looking great for longer.
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities