Seeds of fenugreek are rich in hormone antecedents that help in hair growth and repairs hair follicles. These seeds also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that strengthen the hair shafts and boosts hair growth. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the next morning to make a fine paste.
Apply this fenugreek seed paste to the scalp and hairs and let
it set for 30 minutes to one hour, covering your hairs with a shower cap so
that it does not get dry. Rinse off with plenty of water, no need of using a
cleanser or shampoo. Follow this process of treatment at least twice a week for
a month to see effective results.
If you are suffering from heavy hair loss, here is the most effective home remedy for controlling hair loss and boosting hair growth. Prepare fresh onion juice by grinding an onion and squeezing out the juice. Apply it onto the scalp and leave it on for half an hour. Finally, wash off with a mild cleanser and plenty of water.
Beauty benefits of Oranges Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
- Homemade remedies for under arm darkness
- Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips