Dandruff is caused due to several reasons and the exact reason can never be identified. Just like they say in advertisements, one cannot get rid of dandruff just by using particular shampoo. Getting rid of those white flakes is not that easy. We bring you some essential ingredients which we use at our homes every day. These can help you to get rid of dandruff.
We are not kidding. The Aspirin tablets use a substance called as 'Salicylic Acid'. This is a vital ingredient in anti-dandruff shampoos. Just crush two tablets into powder form and add it to your shampoo. Apply the solution on hair and you can see the difference.
Salt can do lots of magic on your hair. Just spray some salt directly on the scalp. Massage it in any direction. You can even use a scrub. This will clean all the scalp.
In this case, you need to bear the 'Smell'. The anti-fungal properties fight against dandruff like nothing else. In order to avoid the smell, you can also mix the garlic with honey.
What to do and what not to do after waxing What to do after waxing: Cleanse skin again using Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is soothing and antiseptic. Use a towel to wrap some ice cubes to the area after waxing. This will help with redness and discomfort. Use a hydrating product, such as baby oil, to help clean up residual wax, and also moisturize the skin.
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?
- Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks