Moisturize your hands
Use a good quality hand moisturizer and apply on hands at least thrice a day after you have washed it thoroughly. In the summers use a light non greasy moisturizer and in the winters opt for something heavier like body butter. Winters tend to dry out the skin, so you can do with the extra moisturizing.
Pamper the hands
Indulge in a manicure at least once a month. With a manicure you hands get cleaned, exfoliated and massaged. It’s thorough nourishment that your hands get.
Wash your hands
When you wash your hands, ensure that you wash your hands in lukewarm water all year round. Too hot water or too cold water tends to damage the skin. Never use normal dish soap because it is harsh on the skin and it also dries the skin easily.
Scrub your hands at least once a week with a good exfoliating agent to get rid of any dead skin. No time to buy one? Make one at home. Take a teaspoon each of fine sugar and olive oil and mix it well with the juice of half a lime.
What to do and what not to do after waxing What to do after waxing: Cleanse skin again using Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is soothing and antiseptic. Use a towel to wrap some ice cubes to the area after waxing. This will help with redness and discomfort. Use a hydrating product, such as baby oil, to help clean up residual wax, and also moisturize the skin.
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?
- Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks