To promote growth, it is essential to keep your nails well moisturized. Olive oil is the best when it comes to nail care. It penetrates deep into the skin and nails and thus helps nourish your nails. Plus, it contains vitamin E which improves circulation blood circulation and helps repair damaged nails and promotes nail strength and growth.
Before going to bed, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles and massage gently for 5 minutes. Wear cotton gloves overnight. Do this once daily. You can also soak your nails in warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes once daily to promote nail growth. Another remedy that can boost nail growth is orange juice.
Its vitamin C content encourages the
production of collagen and keeps your nails healthy. Also, it has folic acid,
which is essential for nail growth.
Soak your nails in fresh orange
juice for at least 10 minutes. Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and
apply some moisturizer. Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied
with the results.
Rice water good for hair growth Rice water has amazing hair care benefits. Recent researches have shown that rice water helps in improving hair elasticity. Rice water contains a carbohydrate inositol that helps to repair damaged hair. Rinsing or washing hair with rice water will improve manageability and protect it from future damage.
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips
- How to take care of your feet by doing pedicure?
- How to brighten Men before their wedding?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- How to have perfect legs?
- Some tricky tips for Curly hair beauties
- Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful