- Avoid Harsh Chemical based hair products
Most hair shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that are effective in cleaning, but they dry out your hair, causing much damage. Some people don’t get affected by them, but it’s better to avoid them rather than to damage your hair.
2. Avoid too much washing of hair
Every time you wash your hair, it strips your hair off nutrients and essential natural oils. Our scalp produce natural oils which covers and protect the hair from polluted environment. Washing your hair everyday make it weaker overtime, causing hair thinning and breakage.
3. Hot Oil Massage
Massage natural oils, like coconut, olive or jojoba, as it contributes to strengthen your hair and stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp revitalize the hair follicles to thicken hair naturally. Warm the natural oil of your choice to a comfortable temperature before massaging your scalp. Let it sit on your scalp for 45-60 minutes and then rinse it off.
Beauty benefits of Oranges Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
- Homemade remedies for under arm darkness
- Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips