- Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your
fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to
boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off
with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the
thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
Hot Summer... Beauty tips for your face Moisturizing Moisturizing is absolutely essential. Simply moisturize, there are no two ways about it. You may think that winters are over, and skip that part of your regimen, but no, not happening. The problem with summers is the extreme heat that dehydrates your body and makes your skin dry.
- Do you want gorgeous skin and hair?
- To stay beautiful avoid these diets
- Natural ways to whiten teeth
- Eyebrows are the attraction for many girls beautiful eyes
- Curry leaves make your hair healthy, radiant
- Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples
- Kiwi fruit face mask for glowing face
- 50 years and above daily beauty care